Customer onboarding and support
We are expanding our business again and need another person to help onboard new customers and support them.
If you are a former Childcare Centre Manager or Administrator who is not a "technology dinosaur" :) you could be perfect for this role as you will already know about the ECE market but we will provide training depending on your skills. This role is application support for our customers (not network or hardware support). You will be working with customers via the phone and by responding to helpdesk tickets, and may also like to running training sessions with customers.
We need self-starters who can intelligently problem solve on their own, and yet also work well with others, in a team environment, supporting colleagues.
You will be working from home and will require a good internet connection and a good, comfortable space to work from, where you won't be disturbed and your talking won't disturb others. We are flexible with the starting hours, however ideally an earlier start, e.g. between 7:30am and 8:30am would be good (finish time adjusted accordingly), and certainly no later than 9am
- Experience in providing application software support and/or software testing; experience in Childcare administration is valuable but not essential.
- Required language(s): you need to have fantastic written and spoken English, as you will be writing to and speaking to customers a lot.
- Required Skill(s): Problem solving, good time management, ability to think critically and on your feet and prioritise work.
- Personality: We are looking for engaging and personable people who love to talk to others. Courteous, friendly, professional, very high integrity, approachable, empathetic, and have a very good phone manner.
- With each question, you need to work with our product designers to ensure the system is easy enough to use so we don't get questions repeated.
- The project has a full finance component to support the main product, with invoicing for multiple product types, payments, matching, so a grasp of financial concepts is handy. Experience with staffing or HR systems, rosters, student databases or training systems may also be useful.
- A great problem solver, inquisitive mind
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested and want to apply - please submit your CV through our Seek Advert - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/51544757